Who should join the Southwest Supply Chain Coalition?
The Coalition is radically inclusive, consisting of stakeholders in the Southwest region spanning business, public sector, communities, and investors. There is no organization too large or too small to join.
The Coalition has seven core stakeholder groups:
- Government (Federal, State and Local economic development, transportation, planning and environmental departments)
- Shippers (Agricultural, Manufacturing, Retailing etc.)
- Transportation Providers (Railroads, Logistics Providers, Ports etc.)
- Academia (Faculty and specialists in Transportation, Supply Chain, Land Use, and the Environment)
- Landowners/Land Developers/Economic and Industrial Developers
- NGOs / Non-Profits
- Community Groups
Where can I get more information?