What Does My Organization Stand To Gain From Participation in the Southwest Supply Chain Coalition?
Being a member of the Southwest Supply Chain Coalition means:
- Making a direct contribution to creating the Southwest’s sustainable future
- Early and complete access to key infrastructure plans and projects
- Learning from and sharing innovative ideas within the Coalition
- Networking and partnership opportunities from direct access to fellow Members and leading regional stakeholders
- Having access to multiple public financial support programs for economic development
- Access to the expertise needed to develop railroad support for development projects
- Priority access to OnTrackNorthAmerica’s Rail Enabled Economic Development training program
- Unrestricted access to a unique database on regional projects, stakeholders, and activities which are captured through Coalition dialogues and IntelliConferences, providing high value beneficial intelligence for commercial or non-commercial stakeholders
All members will have the rights to use the Southwest Supply Chain Coalition logo on their website, a certificate and, if desired, each member’s logo will be included on the Southwest Supply Chain Coalition website and selected marketing material.
Where can I get more information?