OnTrackNorthAmerica is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit* action think tank for expanding the capacity and footprint of rail transportation within an optimal system in service to the economy, environment, and quality of life.
OnTrackNorthAmerica’s initiatives for whole-systems infrastructure planning are designed to:
- Advance coordination and collaboration among industry, government, and community.
- Lead the implementation of freight transportation land use strategies.
- Reverse the decline of direct rail service.
- Expand investment in rail transportation.
- Implement a new model for transportation planning: Transportation Action Planning.
- Augment competition for individual gain with coordination and collaboration in the best interests of the community.
- Support the optimization of all transport modes within a balanced freight logistics system.
These principles are the foundation of OnTrackNorthAmerica’s independence and value as a facilitator of new collaborative thinking.
OnTrackNorthAmerica does not accept financial sponsorships that require prioritization of individual business agendas over common interests.
OnTrackNorthAmerica will invite representation from all involved stakeholder groups.
OnTrackNorthAmerica facilitates dialogues wherein all participants’ perspectives are appreciated.
OnTrackNorthAmerica will not contribute to political campaigns, thereby maintaining the autonomy and integrity of a nonpartisan entity.
OnTrackNorthAmerica will work to create better policy, programs, and planning whereby individual projects are funded only in concert with advancement of system-wide productivity.
Coordination and Collaboration
OnTrackNorthAmerica will advance the integration of collaboration with competition. ‘Effective service to the marketplace’ is a more productive public policy principle than ‘maximizing competition.’
Whole System Growth
OnTrackNorthAmerica believes that the growth of effective transportation systems is enhanced by supporting the smallest as well as the largest transportation users and providers. OnTrackNorthAmerica supports the utilization of all transport modes within a sound multimodal system.
Lifecycle Project Team Leader
Chief Innovation Officer
IntelliConference Team Leader
Research and Social Media Assistant